$1.95 per audio minute (no extra fees)
Turnaround depends on file length, quality, and our queue. If you need an ETA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Read our Terms for more details.
Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm Eastern Time
Here's a PDF and some details:
- 12-point Times New Roman
- Single-spaced, 1" margins
- Colloquy/Speaker IDs in bold caps
- Parentheticals: Inaudible, Phonetic, Break, Laughter, Applause, Cheers
As a general transcription service, we mostly transcribe interviews, YouTube videos, podcasts, and focus groups. Transcripts of a legal nature are not certified. Our cloud service is not configured to store HIPAA-compliant material.
Your transcriber, Chris DeArmond, has transcription expertise in the following areas:
- Foreign policy, diplomacy, and politics
- Speeches, interviews, press briefings, conference calls, radio, TV, video conferences, and YouTube videos
- Recorded statements
- 4 speaker IDs
- Time stamps
- Line numbering
When your transcript is ready, we'll email you a link where you can download your transcript. Download links expire in 7 days; transcript and audio/video files are stored for up to 1 year.
We include four speaker IDs. A speaker ID is a name, role, gender, or number that identifies one or more people. If Jane Smith is interviewed by three reporters:
- You could have two speaker IDs, "JANE SMITH" and "QUESTION."
- You could have four speaker IDs, "JANE SMITH" and each reporter's name.
- We'll identify more than four speakers for highly structured events (ceremonies, conferences, etc.).
Ordering transcripts online
- Email email@example.com to upload files. Invoices are emailed upon transcript delivery.
- Full refunds for orders cancelled before we've started transcription
- Partial refunds for transcripts in progress
Anytime, but we'll respond quickest during our business hours (Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm ET)
- WAV (including ADPCM, aLaw, GSM 6.10, PCM, and uLaw codecs)
Credit, debit, or PayPal.
Absolutely not! See screenshot below.
Payment is due upon transcript delivery. We'll email an invoice to the address provided.
After you submit the order form, your browser will be directed to PayPal to enter payment information. Your credit/debit card data never touches our servers and is processed 100% by PayPal.