Frequently Asked Questions
Don't see your question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
$1.95 per audio minute (no extra fees)
Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm Eastern Time
Here's a PDF and some details:
- 12-point Times New Roman
- Single-spaced, 1" margins
- Colloquy/Speaker IDs in bold caps
- Parentheticals: Inaudible, Phonetic, Break, Laughter, Applause, Cheers
As a general transcription service, we mostly transcribe interviews, YouTube videos, podcasts, and focus groups. Transcripts of a legal nature are not certified. Our cloud service is not configured to store HIPAA-compliant material.
Your transcriber, Chris DeArmond, has transcription expertise in the following areas:
- Foreign policy, diplomacy, and politics
- Speeches, interviews, press briefings, conference calls, radio, TV, video conferences, and YouTube videos
- Recorded statements
- Rush turnaround
- 4 speaker IDs
- Time stamps
- Line numbering
We include four speaker IDs. A speaker ID is a name, role, gender, or number that identifies one or more people. If Jane Smith is interviewed by three reporters:
- You could have two speaker IDs, "JANE SMITH" and "QUESTION."
- You could have four speaker IDs, "JANE SMITH" and each reporter's name.
- We'll identify more than four speakers for highly structured events (ceremonies, conferences, etc.).
We provide 24-hour turnaround as standard for orders up to 45 minutes. If you need it faster or would like an ETA for a larger order, don't hesitate to email email@example.com.
When your transcript is ready, we'll email you a link where you can download your transcript. Links expire after 60 days, along with their associated documents. Be sure to download your transcript before then!
Ordering transcripts online
- Full refunds for orders cancelled before we've started transcription
- Partial refunds for transcripts in progress
Anytime, but we'll respond quickest during our business hours (Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm ET)
- WAV (including ADPCM, aLaw, GSM 6.10, PCM, and uLaw codecs)
Credit, debit, or PayPal.
Absolutely not! See screenshot below.
Pay at the time you place an order.
After you click "Go to Checkout" on the order form, you'll be directed to enter payment data.